Thursday, September 13, 2007

Better Late Than Never





This is my first posting. (Thanks, Cristin: we set this blog up in under 5 minutes!)


No, we are not in Athens yet. This is an old photo of me in front of the Parthenon. But we are going to Athens in a week. (Katerina and Mom are going with me.)

Right now I am in the throes of getting ready. Actually, I am taking a little breath after scrambling to get most of the details worked out with an agent in Athens.

We are going to posh out on our first leg. Staying at the AVA Suites. Check it out: www.avahotel.gr

2 comments:

Cristin said...

Why, what a lovely blog you have there Joseph :). And you even spelled my name correctly - there are some family members who can't even do that!!!

Mariam said...

I love that pic. Can't wait to se much much more. You don't have to send me a post card, just bring me one with a nice pic that I can hang up around my desk :)