Friday, August 1, 2008

North Beach on a Summer Day


I think this may be turning into a photo blog.
Do you ever pretend you are a tourist in your own city? In the Bay Area, there seems to be an inexhaustible list of things I want to do. This is remarkable for a (relatively) small city.
This photo is a bit older, but was taken after I got back from Ohio. I've found myself in North Beach several times since then. It is fun to walk around and pick up on the vacation mood. I like to take the boat to the City and walk up from the Ferry Building. Usually there is a stop at Stella Pastry and Cafe for a cappuchino and biscotti.

2 comments:

Mariam said...

Dave looks like an ad for a Levi's commercial!

MEDITERRANEAN KIWI said...

hi sifi, i am so glad you enjoy reading what i'm writing about hania. as i understand, there are many many cretans in the bay area.

if you come to crete every year, surely we will meet up in the near future