Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

We had such a nice time at Lee's in October that we readily said Yes when invited for Thanksgiving. So tomorrow it is off to Glen Ellen, with the traditional pumpkin pies in hand. I hope to get back on the road at a decent hour, and avoid any drunk drivers. Alas, it is the most dangerous driving day of the year in America.

We usually spend Thanksgiving on our own, cooking on Wednesday and finding something fun to do on Thursday and eating leftovers that day.

Now I am going to tell a story about quince. If you want to see it, you can look on my other blog, which you can access through my profile.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Mediterranean kiwi said...

hi sifi
thanks for your kind words
i have a novel idea going, and i'll be taking time off the blog to write it - it's thanks to people like you that have inspired me to do this!