Thursday, April 8, 2010

April is here

Hi all.

Sorry to be away so long.

T.S. Eliot wrote (I think in The Wasteland) that it is the cruelist month, but I don't know if personifying months is a good idea.

On the other hand, maybe I have just grown away from Eliot. (I used to love reading his poems in college and I still remember beautiful moving passages in Four Quartets.)

I don't have a lot of time for introspective reading these days. I need my introspective time for walking and looking at things.

Several months ago I wrote that my greatest regret was not having been a "working artist." Well, I've decided to address that issue and begin to work...at art. And that is what I am doing.

How will this blog figure into that effort? I don't know. That has yet to be seen. I hope you will stay tuned.

Hugs...

No comments: