Thursday, September 23, 2010

Provincetown 2010

Dave at my favorite coffee place.
They Also Faced the Sea
...a mural project on the wharf.
Schooner Alabama with Black Dog flag
...open for tours during the regatta weekend.


I am back home after a restorative trip to Boston and Cape Cod. I bought a small poster from my current favorite P-town artist, Peter Clemons. He can be found at backshoregallery.com
Dave and I got to spend some time with the very unassuming and funny man himself. He took us upstairs at Backshore Gallery to see the view from there.

During this trip we had at least three conversations where we found that we knew people in common. That's either magical or scary--or both.

Today is the first day of fall. Welcome fall! Thank you for this time of new beginnings.

No comments: